Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Pinterest Score.


Last night was VBS commencement and afterwards, we had a small party.  A few of us were standing around talking about pinterest and one woman said that she had pinned a bunch of things but had never done any of them.  I, of course, tried to start thinking of things we had actually done from Pinterest.

Here's our hastily assembled score just from a quick glance at Pinterest.  (I'm working this morning after all!)

On my homeschool board, I've done or used about 4 out of 21 pins.

On my books board, I've read or used (book reviews) most of them.

On my built ins and rooms I like boards, I have done nothing.  These are just for dreaming apparently, of some day when I have money and/or time.

Art journal board approximately 17 of 56 pins.  I have used bits and pieces, but not copied whole pages.

Craft and Bake Sale Ideas - My daughter and I have used about 7 of these out of 207 pins.

Thoughts - I have had 100% of these thoughts.  :-P

Gluten Free Stuff - We've tried 19 out of 22 of these.

Recipes - 3 of 36 pins and really, that's plenty.  The recipes I pin are things like chocolate cobbler and something called Died and Gone to Chocolate Heaven so I'm better off not cooking them.  I need to make a low calorie recipes board.

Here's a link to my Pinterest boards and here's a link to a book about how to use Pinterest.  




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails