Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Fun day with the homeschool group.

We planned gym days every other week this summer and it has really worked out great.  I've enjoyed them very much and I think everyone else has too.  Today, while the kids were playing basketball, badminton and volleyball, the moms played Telestrations.  It was fun as always.  The funniest one was when my friend attempted to draw a groundhog seeing his shadow for groundhog day and I thought it was a bungee jumping pig, or when my other friend drew a humpback whale that looked like it had Mick Jagger lips.  LoL.  

Afterwards, we went to Burger King and had 50 cent ice creams and talked and talked.  Just when we were ready to leave, a kiddo came in that my kids hadn't seen all summer due to schedule conflicts, so I had to stay later and let them talk to her.  They had all missed each other very much.  It was a great day seeing friends.

Yes.  Homeschooled kids have friends.  :-P

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails