Monday, May 23, 2011

Last week of school.

It's the last week of school.  This is the earliest we have ever finished, if something doesn't happen that will prevent us from finishing this week.  It's allergy season here in Ohio River valley but all the rain doesn't seem to have dampened down the pollen.  We are all a little bit sneezy but not too bad.  I personally am not as bad as usual in May.  Usually, the tree pollen just about kills me.  I typed that and then sneezed 5 times.  Oh well.  Maybe it is. 

Anyway, this is the last week of school.  We've got a 4H meeting this week and otherwise, we'll be finishing up as many things as we can.  The kids are really going to enjoy not having to do their school work.  It will take my husband and I a few weeks to stop reflexively saying "Have you done your school work?" or "You'd better get started".    Ahh.  Summer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails