Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Good times.


We had our 4H class yesterday.  All of the other moms in the group have been volunteering to teach lessons, which is great.  This way we get the benefit of everyone's expertise.  Yesterday, our teacher was one of the women in our homeschool group who is really a great artist.  She did an art lesson and every kid in the group produced a work of art to be proud of.  They were all good.  This dragon is by my youngest son and the horse is by my daughter.  I couldn't find my oldest son's drawing this morning when I was searching the house to take pictures of the art.  I'll try and share his later. 

We had a good time with the homeschool group and planned a bunch of things to do this summer.  I'm so glad I found this group.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails