Wednesday, May 05, 2010

I found this book on my last visit to the library.



So far, I love it. I went to Amazon and bought a copy within hours of checking this one out of the library. It has almost 1000 books listed with reviews and recommendations including several of my all-time favorites. I figure if they already have that many of my favorites, I'll probably like a lot of the other ones listed. I've already read the first one they recommended and it was good, so I'm excited to have a new source of reading recommendations. I'm just now getting to where I can read again since my Dad passed away. There for a while, all I could seem to do was watch TV and now I'm able to read again, so that's good. I missed reading. I wonder if there is a similar one for children's or young adult books ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails