Tuesday, March 02, 2010

A good day.

We went to Kentucky's capital today to see the capitol building.  That's one of the many things I learned today, that if you are talking about the capital city, it's spelled with an A and if you're talking bout the capitol building itself, it's spelled with an O.  We have a beautiful capitol building and I really enjoyed the tour.  I was a little worried about having to get up so early 6:30 a.m. ! (that's really early for people who work the evening shift), but it turned out to be a really good experience.  I think we all learned a lot.  I met the senator and the representive from my county and asked them about getting high speed internet where I live.  Hey, they asked if there were any concerns that we had and then one of them mentioned the internet in another context ....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails