Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Books I have out of the library right now.

I have a great variety of books out of the library right now. I hope I get time to read at least most of them.

Predicably Irrational The Hidden Forces that Shape Our Decisions by Dan Ariely
Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
The Grief Recovery Handbook by John W. James and Russell Friedman.
Why Do I Keep Doing That - Breaking the Negative Patterns in Your Life by Dennis Wholey.
Unclutter Your Life in One Week by Erin Rooney Doland.
A Perfect Mess The hidden benefits of disorder. How crammed closets, cluttered offices and on the fly planning make the world a better place. by Eric Abrahamson and David Freedman. Does this mean I shouldn't unclutter my life in one week?
88 Money Making Writing Jobs by Robert Bly.
The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella.
Your Kids are Your Own Fault A guide for raising responsible productive adults by Larry Winget.
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella.

Interesting mix if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read Confessions of a Shopaholic about a year ago and really enjoyed it. Very funny.
Blessings
Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails