Monday, February 08, 2010

School?

We're going to attempt to get back to school today. I don't know how it will go, but we're going to give it a try. I will at least make the kids do all they can without my input. I probably should have started that some time last week, but I didn't. Oh well. I'm going to work my way through my list of things to do and see how many of them I can check off. If you've been reading this blog for any amount of time, you know I'm a list-maker. I think it's funny that blogger doesn't recognize the words blog or blogger in it's spell check. You'd think it would, wouldn't you?

1 comment:

Donna said...

I have thought of you often in the past few days... Just take it slow, losing a parent is like having a piece of your heart ripped out.
Take care,
Donna
http://homeschoolingsunnyflorida.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails