Friday, December 07, 2007

I'm starting to get worried about this Christmas shopping thing.


Usually, we've got a pretty good handle on it by now, but not this year. I spent a lot of time putting a bunch of things in my cart on Amazon only to find that more than half of them could not be delivered by December 25. That is a terrible disadvantage to shopping late! It's difficult for me to get any actual store shopping time without the kids, so I'm not sure when I'm going to get my part done. I've sent my husband a list of things to look for on his way home from work, but I like to do some of the shopping too, that way we've both picked some of the kids things out. I will feel better when this is done and I'm just trying to sneak around and get them wrapped!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem! No babysitter, and wanting to pick things out myself for Rosie! Ugh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails