Monday, September 18, 2006

We did it.

We did proceed with school as usual. The way I've got things set up right now, there is not a lot of prep work for me so I can kind of wing it. The kids have their math, spelling, reading, PE and chores detailed on the daily schedule and the only thing I really have to do any preparation for is the Konos activities that we do in the afternoon. We've barely started the unit on inquisitiveness and I've just picked a few activities for each day that were easy. We've been learning about how to find out information, which is basically a review for the older two and the youngest is learning about the Dewey Decimal System and how to alphabetize and look things up in the dictionary. It's really been a piece of cake so far. Later on in the unit, there probably will be more prep work but right now, it's kind of nice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails