Saturday, May 13, 2006

Trying to Finish The School Year.

As I mentioned before, school has been on the back burner lately. It seems this week has been devoted to visiting doctors and hospitals and unfortunately, next week is going to involve a funeral, as my uncle passed away last night. At this point, because I am stressed out, I'm looking for an easy way to get those last few days of school in. This is not how I pictured our school year ending. I wanted to plan a big fun event to end the year. Fortunately, our homeschool group has planned a couple of things. We'll have a field day and a luau end of year party and that will work.

I'm going to take a bit of time today and see if I can come up with some kind of fun, easy plan for the next 2 weeks, but something that will involve learning. Maybe we can just do a hodge podge of things we've been meaning to do all year, but haven't yet. I'll work on it.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I have found that we fizzle out as the weather gets warmer. For the last week we too have had a lot of appointments and "other stuff" to do and so little bookwork has been taking place. Today I thought we would get going again, but we all ended up snuggled on the couch with sore throats instead. But it's nice to be able to do that.

Fatcat said...

Yeah, we're fizzling out here. That's definitely the word for it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails