Monday, May 29, 2006

Schedule?

Should our summer days have some kind of structure? I hate to make the kids feel like they're still in school, but if I don't structure their days in some way, they will just watch TV all the time. We can't have that. I've come up with a plan to help me get in shape and help them cut back on their screen time. They only get screen time when they exercise with me or their dad. For each half an hour we exercise they get an hour of screen time. What do you think? Of course they have to exercise with us or it doesn't count! I still haven't exactly figured out the time ratios but I think it sounds like a good plan. If have a summer schedule, let me know what it is. I seem to be facinated by schedules. I can make them out all day long. Following them, that's a different story.

P.S. I've been working a lot of my Cafe Press shop. Please visit.

1 comment:

Mama Heffalump said...

Sounds like a plan to me! *Grin*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails