Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Schedules.

Was it just last week that we started school and I was trying to get a schedule done? On the schedule, each child has a checklist and about 10 things to complete a day. The problem is, trying to keep after them to make sure that they get all their stuff done. I'm thinking of scheduling, instead of all subjects every day, 2 subjects a day, with a different schedule every day of the week. So only 1 day a week we'd do writing, but we'd do a lot of writing that day, all morning, and then something else, like science, for example, all afternoon.

I may try it today and see how it goes.

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

Thanks. I have the most difficult time deciding on how to schedule. I must have changed it 15 times!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails