Saturday, January 28, 2006

Saturday.

No school today!! I sound more like the kid than the teacher, don't I? Probably the teachers say that too. I don't know. This is the beginning of my second year of teaching homeschool, so I'm not very experienced. Saturday is usually my main work day. I get more work done on Saturdays because of the fact that we have no school, but not today. Today started at 4:00 a.m. with Max, the dog, barking frantically at something in the kitchen. We got up to investigate and found out that the new world map was falling off of the wall. Thanks for letting us know about that Max! Good job protecting us from falling paper!

Then, when I actually got up and started working, I had a computer malfunction. The tech support guy is on vacation this week and so I emailed his substitute. No answer so far. My husband and I made the decision to go ahead and start letting me work on my new computer that I was supposed to start on Tuesday, so we had to set it up. That took hours. Now, finally, I'm able to work but the only keyboard we have for this computer is split aerodynamic keyboard and it and I don't get along all that well.

I guess Sunday will have to be my major workday this week. :-(

I think maybe I need some Calgon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails