Thursday, December 22, 2005

Telling It Like It Is.

I've been working hard the last couple of days, trying to get a lot of work done because this pay period that just began goes right through Christmas and New Year's and I figure there are going to be a lot of work interuptions. So, I've been in my bedroom typing away on my computer a lot lately. Yesterday, my youngest son came into the room and I took off the headphones and said "What do you need?" and he said "I'm hungry and I just need attention." That's telling it like it is. I fed him and paid attention to him for a while and then went back to work.

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

Maybe they are. That's the first time one of my kids has just come right out and said he needed attention. They've acted up to get it before, though. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails