Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hits and Misses.

Old Santa had some hits and misses here with the Christmas gifts. The Leapster was a miss with my youngest son, probably because it has educational qualities. We are keeping it though and may require him to play some games on it to help with some of his school skills. My daughter loved her Littlest Pet Shop toys and has been taking them everywhere we go. Both boys have enjoyed playing Heroscapes, which is a board game, a lot. I'm still not sure what my oldest son thinks about the Lego Mindstorms set he got, but he has at least opened the package now and gotten started with it. Some things haven't even been opened yet, like my older son's woodcarving kit, but it is going to be a long winter, so I figure he'll get into that later.

I still haven't worked on the schedule for next week ...

4 comments:

Janet said...

Maddie LOVES her Littlest Pet Shop toys too! I do like some of the pets, they are pretty cute.

Have a wonderful New Year!

Fatcat said...

Thanks!

Perri said...

We got 3 Leapsters and the kids are loving them!

Anonymous said...

It's very interesting to hear about last year's Christmas gifts, this year! I'm sorry the Leapster was a miss but think it is not surprising that your boy was disappointed by the educational game. My company recently created a very different kind of educational game - one that focuses on life skills and character rather than letters and numbers. Maybe it would be a better match!

Thank you for your insights,

Sincerely,
John Florez
Cheeruppet World Preschool Life Skills Software

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails