Thursday, October 27, 2005

Focus.

It is very hard for me to focus. I have so much going on in my life. I am trying to focus on work this week but I have so much on my mind. I have about 10 things I need to get done for the kids, including halloween costumes and homeschooling assignments. I have about 10 things I need to do for my mom and dad. I have a job and have already missed a day of work this week I need to make up and, oh yes, we also have a new family member. No, we haven't adopted a baby, but a dog. His name is Max and he's 4 years old. Yes, we are insane, thanks for asking. I can't help it, I have a hard time resisting a dog or kitten or child who needs a home.

What was I talking about? Oh yes, focus. It is difficult for me to focus on my work today. Wonder why?

1 comment:

Janet said...

I can't function without several lists of what I'm supposed to do.

Hope life calms down for you soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails