Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Fall Break.

This week is fall break for the kids in public school in our area. Yesterday, we were out somewhere and someone asked the kids if they were enjoying their break from school. Oh the looks they gave me as they answered her, "we're not on break this week." We did take a little mini-break yesterday afternoon and spend some time with some public school friends/cousins who are on fall break. It was fun. I'm not sure how school work is going to go today, now that they know ;-0 but I'd rather work on the days we can and then feel more easygoing about all the days we have to take off just because life gets in the way.

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

I did this morning but didn't have time to stop and say "Hi". I was kind of worried, with you having deleted yourself and all. *smile*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails