Friday, September 17, 2021

Still after all these years, hanging in here.

 It's still rough.  My husband is trying to get over COVID but it's a horror.  He still feels very bad and it has been weeks.  He's still very weak.  Two of my friends are out of the hospital, one is on long-term oxygen and the other I don't know how she's doing.  I only keep up with her on Facebook, but I heard she went home.  The other friend passed away last weekend.  The funeral was Wednesday.  She leaves behind a husband in his 50s, 3 daughters and 7 young grandchildren.  It's heartbreaking.  

Along with all this, our scheduled bathroom remodel has begun this week.  I was told it would take 3-4 days, but it's day 4 and there's no end in site yet.  Sometime next week, I assume.   Having workmen in your house all day is kind of stressful, plus my work has been crazy.  We are short-handed and the work pace is frantic.   

I'm trying to hang in there - a phrase I have used off and on for many years on this blog.   



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails