Thursday, August 26, 2021

The Invisible Enemy.

 It's here.  Despite being very cautious, following all the rules to the T and getting vaccinated as early as possible, my husband has COVID 19.  It feels very unfair.   He feels very, very bad.   We're trying to cope as best we can.  We are all vaccinated here in this house and my son and I have still been going to work.  Apparently, that's the new policy, if you've been vaccinated, the chances are supposedly less than 5% you'll get it, so where we work, you still need to go to work (as we are desperately short-staffed.   Normally I work at home, but I've spent 5 of the last 9 workdays in the office because someone was out with COVID and people were being pulled everywhere to cover.   It's been a wild week.  I've finally got a day off and I am going to spend it in my room, by myself.  My husband is warning people if he needs to come into a room so we can go out of it.   We're wearing masks at home.  I'm sleeping on various couches trying to find a comfortable spot.  And now my daughter is showing (thankfully milder) symptoms and is going to get tested today.   

Prayers please.  



Update:   My husband is feeling better.  Has been fever free for 3 days.   However, I think it's going to be a long time before he feels normal because he has been so weak.   

And also now our oldest is very near the path of the hurricane.  

More prayers please.  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails