Thursday, December 06, 2018

Old and new.

Okay, here's our old entertainment center and our new one.  Yes, we're watching Friends on both.  It's been a Friend's marathon around here the last couple of weeks.  I like the new one better than the old one, but I'm not sure I actually like it - like it.  It's too white and it blends into the beige wall too much.   It looks marginally better since my son decorated it for Christmas, but it's just blah.    I'm not sure what to do.  Should we paint the wall behind it a contrasting color?  Should we paint it or put wallpaper or contact paper on it?  I'm seriously wishing I would have waited 2 weeks for the new shipment at Ikea and paid the 300 ish extra dollars by missing the sale.  Or .. something.    The good news is that we found the third wise man behind a stack of video games on the old unit along with some seriously healthy, boisterous dust bunnies. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails