Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I've just been at work.

Work.  Work.  Work.   Everyone has taken a vacation in July so I've been covering for everybody.  This is my first day off in quite a while and what did I do, I caught a virus.  I went to the doctor today and that's about all I've accomplished.  My kids were running around getting things done though.  The oldest and his wife are moving away from us (sob!) next week so they brought us some furniture and while they were here, took some of our old furniture to Goodwill.  Then they went out and picked all the peaches off our peach tree.  They look green, but they are really tasty.  We've had that tree for years and haven't ever gotten to eat any of the peaches, so we are thrilled.

We took a vacation last week to Gatlinburg and all 6 of us got to go, so that was fun - a little bit of family time before they move.  Needless to say, with work and vacation, all the plans we had for the house have not been done.   They're still here waiting for us. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails