Monday, April 23, 2018

Celebrating!

I'm celebrating my birthday a ton this year.   Lots of fun!  Friday night my brother took me out to eat.  We had a great time.  I tried a maple bacon burger at Cracker Barrel.  It was extremely good.   We got to sit and visit for a while and it was great.  Then on Saturday, my actual birthday, my husband cooked for me.  He made fried fish, fried onion rings and hush puppies.  All of these are something I can't really get gluten free unless we make it at home and I am not much of a fryer.  I don't really fry anything other than some chicken occasionally.  It was really, really good.  We finished it up yesterday.   Yesterday, I took a break from all the celebrating, went to church and visited my aunt in the nursing home and then today, my daughter-in-law is going to cook one of my favorite things that she makes, fettuccine alfredo and my daughter is going to bake my birthday cake.

Since all of these celebrations have involved very fattening food, I will be back on my diet on Tuesday!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails