Monday, January 08, 2018

New Years Resolutions.

Eat Leafy Greens to Slow Brain Aging

Why Fasting could be the key to anti-aging.

New years resoluting - I always do it and even if I don't make it the whole year, I feel that my life is improved by my efforts. This year, I plan to lose some weight, get back into intermittent fasting and eat more leafy greens.  I need to keep my brain healthy.  Fasting aids in keeping your brain healthy and so does eating more leafy greens.  These articles confirm articles I have previously read.  I need to read them every little while to keep me on track.

My word for the year is going to be "LEAFY."

Yes, I'm aware I'm a week late.  New Years day and the first week of going back to work is too stressful a time.

Go ahead.  Join me.  Let's start now.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails