Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Getting ready for Christmas.

The shopping is done.  My daughter finished her last day of teaching preschool yesterday.  I have to work 3 days and then it will be Christmas Eve Eve.  :-)   I am still expecting one package to be delivered.  I don't remember if they guaranteed shipping before Christmas or not, but it's for my daughter and she'll be okay with it if it arrives late.  I'm excited about the presents we're giving this year.  My husband and I decided not to get anything for each other.  I'm fine with that.  What I wish for him is to get well.  In December, he's been sick already 3 times, three different things.  It's not fair.  I hope that he gets better before Christmas.  My son and daughter-in-law are working, working, working, working because it's peak season for them so even though they live here now, we'll still barely see them for Christmas.  They will be here Christmas Eve, (after working 10 hours) and we'll see them Christmas morning, but then they'll be leaving Christmas day to see her family.  So, even though it's not a perfect Christmas (what even is that?)  it's always nice to celebrate our Savior and spend time with our families.  :-) 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails