Saturday, March 16, 2013

Some resources for homeschooling.

I was looking at the We Home School page on Facebook.  There is a wealth of information on this page, especially in the comments. 

A free online curriculum this one says Easy Peasy All in One Homeschool.

And this one NeoK12 has videos for education, as does this one Open Culture.  (You might need to watch some of these first, I don't know.  They are new to me too.)  Also, incidentally, I have found that Youtube is much better if you put it on the "safe" setting. 


Some news around here, our homeschool group is gearing up for a prom.  Our first.  My daughter wants to go.  My oldest son won't be home in time.  My youngest would rather have his eyes gouged out.  So anyway, we are maybe going to be dress shopping.  It feels weird.  The only time the girl has worn a dress since she was 6, was last Easter, because she was singing in the choir.  :-) 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh wow....that is so cool! Tell her you HAVE to take a picture & share with me. ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails