Saturday, July 28, 2012

Knitting/dishcloth pattern.

This is completely like greek to me but this is what my daughter says you should do.


Cast on 45 sts.

Rows 1-4 ~ Purl across
Row 5 ~ P6, K6, (P3,K6) 3 times, P6.
Row 6 ~ Purl across
Rows 7-10 ~ Repeat Rows 5 and 6 twice.
Row 11 ~ P3, K3, (LT, K2, RT, K3) 4 Times, P3.
Row 12 ~ Purl across
Row 13 ~ P3, K4, LT, RT, (K5, LT, RT) 3 times, K4, P3.
Row 14 ~ Purl across
Row 15 ~ P3, K5, RT, (K7, RT) 3 times, K5, P3.
Row 16 ~ Purl across
Row 17 ~ P3, K4, RT, LT, (K5, RT, LT) 3 times, K4, P3.
Row 18 ~ Purl across
Row 19 ~ P3, K3, (RT, K2, LT, K3) 4 times, P3.
Row 20 ~ Purl across
Rows 21-52 ~ Repeat Rows 5-20 twice.
Rows 53-57 ~ Repeat Rows 5 and 6 twice, then repeat Row 5 once more.
Rows 58-61 ~ Purl across

Bind off all sts in purl.


5 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you for posting this (& on my blog too). I've got it written down & can't wait to give it a try. Will be sure to share pictures if & when I get done. ;-)

Amy said...

I got to really looking at this last night & I'm lost with the LT & RT....looked it up on Youtube, but will certainly have to go back & watch again. That looks hard!

Fatcat said...

She says it means left twist, right twist. Does that help any?

Amy said...

yeah....I found that much out....but I'm such a beginning knitter. Is it hard to learn?

Fatcat said...

For me, yes. For my daughter, no. I think she has some kind of needlework gift that she got from both her grandmothers. I certainly don't have it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails