Monday, February 07, 2011

An Award!

I received a blog award from :)De!  (I love her blog name!)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Upon receiving this award, I am supposed to:



1) Thank, and link back to the person who awarded it.
Thank you :)De!

2) Share 7 things about myself. (after this many years of blogging, I don't know if I'll be able to share anything original.  :-)
1. I took my daughter to a 4H needleworking class today.  She learned to do counted cross stitch.  Of the 7 kids there, 4 were homeschoolers.
2.  I am cold pretty much all the time.  Despite that, I eat ice pretty much all the time. I'm sure that the two are not related.
3.  I live on a part of my grandparents farm which bordered my husband's grandparents farm.
4.  My favorite board game is Upwords. 
5.  I love being a mom.
6.  Paulanne is my middle name.
7.  My daughter makes me go to bed at 10:00!  


3) Award 10 great bloggers.
You know I'm going to cheat and say you're all tagged!  I'm too lazy to look at blog lists. Besides, it's 10:00 and I have to go to bed.  :-P   All the blogs in my sidebar are great and should consider themselves tagged.  All other blogs that I haven't gotten around to adding to my sidebar because I'm a busy, working, homeschooling mom, should also consider themselves tagged.  Go!


4) Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
See above.

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOL.....I've come to award you too.......& I see you've already been awarded. Hey, you're tagged again because I think you deserve it!! :-)

I just awarded you the Stylish Blog Award! Check out my blog and get the details.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails