Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Youngest.

My youngest son has really enjoyed his position as the baby of the family. We talked last night about how he is going to turn 8 in the summer (I can't believe it!). A few minutes later, I was checking e-mail and he came into my room. Out of the blue, he said "We can only get another baby when I can't watch Teletubbies anymore." Of course I asked him to explain. By way of explanation he added, "Right now, I can still watch it for about 15 minutes and then I have to leave the room." I guess this is a sign of maturity?

4 comments:

Mama Heffalump said...

This is so cute! *LOL*
My cousin and her husband are adopting a beautiful baby boy from Guatemala. They should be going to get him any day now! This is so exciting! *Yay*

Fatcat said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Well, that would explain why I can't stand to watch even 15 seconds of Teletubbies, at my ripe old age. ;-)

Fatcat said...

My 9 year old daughter can't stand it either. She screams "My Eyes! My Eyes!" when it comes on, so its only a matter of time for the little guy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails