Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday Adventures.

For our unit on New England, today we dressed my daughter up as a lobster and dramatized setting lobster traps with a large cardboard box and a laundry basket. I really didn't think they'd enjoy this much, but I made the decision to trust the curriculum writers as they seem to know what they are doing. Guess what? The 2 younger kids have been in there dramatizing the lobster industry for half an hour or more. My daughter is now the Queen Lobster and my son is trying to catch her by baiting his traps with suckers and animal crackers. He almost caught a dog, but then I put Shadow outside. ;-)

2 comments:

Mama Heffalump said...

I hope you took pictures! LOL!

Fatcat said...

I wanted to but I've lost my digital camera. :-(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails