Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas is almost here!!

I've been in the mood to make these Christmas tree thingies today.  :-)
I am just about done with my shopping and it's a good thing too, since tomorrow is the 20th and I've got to work Friday and Monday and go to a wedding rehearsal, a wedding, and an anniversary party this weekend!!   I've been able to maintain my non-grinchy attitude about Christmas.  I've been a bit crabby about some other things that have happened, but about Christmas, I'm still enjoying the season and enjoying the music, lights and decorations.  It helps a little that we're celebrating a week after Christmas, so I've got some time.  I might not even worry about the stockings until after Christmas ... I'm not sure.  I've got to work the 3 days after Christmas, 8-4:30 and with the commute, that makes for a long day.  I'm not sure how much shopping I want to do.

It's busy, but that's how I like it, if I get my sleep and some downtime, at least a little every day.  I've spent a lot of my downtime in my bedroom lately (making no noise and pretending I don't exist)  because the kids had a party here Saturday and then Monday they had an epic 8 hour game of Dungeons and Dragons.   That should be it for them for a while.  I think most of their games are taking a break this week and possibly next week.   I'm glad.  It's time for family time for the next couple of weeks.

I hope everyone is enjoying the season!!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails