Friday, April 13, 2018

So yesterday,

I had to get an eye exam in the town where my son is in college.  After school and the eye exam, we met up at the hair salon to get our hair cut.  As I am sitting there making small talk with my stylist, I hear my son over in the next chair, outlining all the merits of homeschooling for his stylist.  Later, I asked him how that conversation got started and he said she asked him where he goes to school.  He answered with his college name, but then she asked where he went to high school and she told him.  They had quite a long talk.  My haircut got finished and I went out to the waiting area to wait for him. When she brought him out, she apologized and said she was sorry it took so long, but that they were talking.  It turns out, she has a 1-year-old and is thinking of homeschooling in a few years.  :-)

I don't have a picture of this event so I thought I would share some of my recent art projects. :-)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails