Thursday, April 26, 2018

Okay, finally.

I think we're finally finished celebrating my birthday.  We finished it off yesterday with a girls trip to Ikea which is 2 1/2 hours away from here.   Me, my daughter-in-law and my daughter went and spent the day there.  Ikea had sent me a coupon for 15 dollars off and a coupon for a free meal on my birthday so I took advantage of both.  I went mostly to shop for an entertainment center but we had to take the smaller car, so I didn't actually come home with one.  I did get a good idea what I want and I can wait until the next time (I think) to go get it.  We mostly had a good time.  I had an asthma attack right in the middle of the store which made me feel bad for an hour or so and my legs got tired so I did a lot of sitting while they shopped.  I came home with some pillows and a few other things, not as much as I had planned on, but I'm full of ideas, so maybe that counts.

Today I am blessed to get to have lunch with some of my homeschool mom friends that I haven't gotten to see for a while (we need to work on that) and then it's back into the car to go take my daughter to the doctor this afternoon.  So, 2 busy days off work, then back to work tomorrow and then the weekend!!  I'll finally


get the house cleaned and something cooked.  Probably.  I knew this was going to be a busy week, but it really takes a toll on the housework when I'm doing stuff like this.  Oh well.  It waits.  It will be there when I get time.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails