Wednesday, June 08, 2022

A lot of things.

 A lot of things are happening around here.  The main thing to me is that I got sick in March and have been sick the entire time since then.  It's been great fun, but during it I have rediscovered my love of reading.   So that's something, I guess.  But in other news around here, I'm still working at home and getting a chance to do more medical coding, which I got certified for about a year and a half ago, so I'm excited about that.   My husband is doing a keto diet which is interesting to watch.  I don't think that's the diet for me, but like I said, interesting.   My youngest is still working at the hospital.   My daughter is doing a lot of interviews but still hasn't found anything yet.   My oldest son and daughter-in-law have moved to a different state, so we are hoping to go visit them there maybe in the fall.   I don't think I've ever been to Arkansas.  If I have, it's just been driving through as a child with my parents on the way to visiting my aunt.  It's not something I remember.   That is a tiny, little, skimming the surface update on us.  We're still here.  If you pray, please see a prayer that I will feel better soon, because this is wearing on me.    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails