Monday, September 06, 2021

It's been kind of rough.

 My husband had a pretty difficult time with Covid.  He did not (so far) have to go to the hospital but there was one night he would have asked me to take him but decided he didn't feel strong enough to go.  He lost 20 pounds in 14 days, despite my going to the store pretty much every day to find things he would be able to eat.  At this time, I've got a couple of friends and an acquaintance in the hospital, a dear friend who just got out of the hospital and is going to have to be on oxygen for quite a while.  It's rough out there.  Two of my friends are on ventilators.   My mother-in-law is not doing well at all and we can't go over there or do anything much to help.  It's been a frustrating, stressful time.  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails