Saturday, October 10, 2020

Okay, starting again.


 I'm trying to make a study schedule, trying to deal with working all the time and figure out what to do.  We've applied for my daughter to get a longer testing time due to daily migraines so we have to wait on that to schedule the next test.  I am the most impatient person in the world, so all this waiting around is about to kill me, but I'm doing it.   It's frustrating, but it's not the worst thing ever and I need to remember that.   I'm trying to enjoy fall and keep a good attitude and for the most part, I'm succeeding.  Youngest son got hired as a temp for the company I work for and he's working nights, so I go and stay there from 8-4:30 days and he goes from 8:30 to 5, nights.   We work in different locations in the same city but at the same company.  It's good for him to get out there and finally start living his life.  COVID really through a wrench in his trying to launch.  He got laid off from his other job in February and then in March, the world basically shut down.  Hospitals always need people though, so now he's got a pretty decent job, can save some money and get started on what he wants to do in the future, which is real estate investing.   

Happy fall, ya'll. 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails