Monday, January 01, 2018

I should have known.

No holiday ever goes without a hitch.  We were going to have a holiday party today (and I was really, really looking forward to it) but my daughter-in-law, our hostess, has the flu.  :-(    We have to cancel and try to reschedule it, taking into account 8 people's work and school schedules.  That's not going to be easy.  We're beginning a texting party to see when we can nail down another date.  :-P   Now my son thinks he's getting it too.  My daughter-in-law is feeling really, really, bad, so prayers please. 


Last night we played some of the new board games.   This one is Monarch.   It's pretty good,  though not my favourite type of game.  I like the silly party games and my family likes strategy games.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails