Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Lots of things.

My oldest son and his wife have moved to our area and are living about 2 miles away.  We've got to see them already twice this week.  It's wonderful!  My youngest son got his driver's license on the first try!  Very exciting things going on!    My son and his wife published a book and it's for sale on Amazon!   Gizmo.   I got accepted into Amazon Merch and my shirts are available on Amazon!  I'm excited about all of these things.  The young adults will all be busy this fall, working and going to school.  If I don't find a job, I'll be here trying to support everyone else in theirs, trying to keep the house and make everything easier for everyone else as I can.  It's a role I enjoy, really, but I would like to have a part time job for spending money.   No luck on that front so far, thought I have applied for some jobs today (as every day).  We'll see, I guess.  It's hard to change careers midlife.  I may have to get some more training.

Also, last week, I impulsively adopted a puppy who has been taking up a lot of our time since he's not housetrained yet and he chews on everything.  Then, just as impulsively, pretty much, I offered to let my son and daughter-in-law adopt him and they are going to. We've gotten to love him because he's the cutest thing in the world so we've demanded generous visitation with him.  They have to bring him every time they come to our house.

So that's the news from here.   I've kept very busy this summer.  Maybe I will get some of my projects done this fall?  Stay tuned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails