Friday, August 10, 2012

Procrastination, it's making me wait.

Or something like that.  We still haven't started school, despite a kind of a vague plan to start this week.  This is the longest break we have ever had.  We were very diligent this year and got finished in early May.  The public schools here started back this week and I don't like to get very far behind them, so we are going to take aim at Monday.  That will make us 1 week behind them, which we can easily make up by not taking as long a fall break, winter break and spring break.  They take 2-3 weeks for each of those and we don't have to.  I have made some selections from my curriculum collection that I have stored on my computer and I have printed some things out, so that's progress I guess. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails