Friday, April 20, 2012

Marigolds.

This is another mom funny.  It's a good thing, a really good thing, that I can laugh at myself.

My daughter and I were walking around in Walmart and I said that I wanted to go to the gardening department because:

Now I meant to say, that I read that if you had a lot of mosquitoes, that planting foul smelling flowers like marigolds would help keep them away from your house.  but, I started out by saying "I read that if you have a lot of marigolds flying around your house ..." and that's as far as I got.  We laughed till we cried right there in the Walmart.  Such a funny mental picture.

Then yesterday I went out and planted the marigolds and my daughter said "You better make sure and bury the roots deep, we don't want them flying around ... "


2 comments:

Donna said...

I can just picture the two of you giggling in Walmart, glad you both had a good laugh over it : )
Thanks for commenting about the soy Estroven I will look into it.
I'll see you in the looney bin : )

Fatcat said...

Yes, I'll save you a place. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails