Thursday, March 24, 2011

So far, this Thursday,

is not going all that well.  I guess we'll see how it turns out.  We were later than usual going to bed and then I couldn't go to sleep and I think I finally drifted off around 1:00 only to be wakened by a child who had heard a noise and wanted to sleep in my room but apparently only after I was completely awake and she had discussed it with me thoroughly.  Finally, I went back to sleep only to be awakened again at 6:00 by Max, the dog, coughing.  He has a terrible cough and probably will have to go to the vet today.  As soon as they open, I'll call.   So now I'm up and trying to decide whether to go back to sleep or just make some coffee and stay up.  I'm kind of leaning towards going back to bed. 

1 comment:

Freakmom said...

Definitely go back to bed, or at least take a nap later. Hope Max is feeling better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails