Monday, March 29, 2010

Updates on a few things.

My oldest son is definitely having ankle surgery, it's this Friday, yes, Good Friday, so he's probably not going to have the best Easter weekend.  Still, we need to get it done and we need to do it when the surgeon can do it.  I don't really want to wait anymore, he's had this going on since November and that's long enough.  I need to try and see if I can get him in this week for physical therapy for crutches/gait training to see if he can learn to use crutches.  That should be interesting. 

We didn't do school today.  Yes, again.  We went to the dentist this morning for our long awaited appointments and they took half the day.  At the dentist's office, my back went into a spasm and I was miserable, so I just tried to get myself better this afternoon and didn't make the kids do school.  I'm really not even sure why.   I guess I was focused on my back pain and not them.  Anyway, I took some tylenol and sat in my wonderful chair for a while, took a nap and was rejuvenated.   I went to the grocery, did some Easter shopping, visited my mom and got home just in time for work. 

I've just been busy, busy.  In the last 4 days, I've had to work and I had a party, a women's luncheon, a wedding shower (and shopping for it from the registry, which takes longer than regular shopping), a concert (I didn't attend, but had to take my son and pick him up at midnight last night which involved about 40 minutes of driving each time), a dentist appointment and about 3 trips to Kroger.   No wonder I needed a nap this afternoon.  :-) 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails