Saturday, November 01, 2008

I really hate my job.


This is my next to last day working for this particular company doing medical transcription. I start the new job on Monday. Unfortunately, my new job also is going to include medical transcription. I've been doing this for 14 years now and it has gotten so boring, I can hardly stand it. I am hopeful that the new job will be more interesting, with the addition of different work types. Now I only do discharge summaries and consultation notes and there I will do a lot more work types including surgeries and emergency department notes. Maybe that will help. If not, I'm going to have to find something else to do for a living!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I did that from home for a while. My greatest obstacle was learning to understand some of the doctors. I loved doing it, but got so tired some nights trying to finish by a deadline. I do not miss it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails