Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Complete Idiots.

Have you noticed that instead of saying "for Dummies" a lot of books are now saying they are for "complete idiots" My oldest son has recently shown a little bit of interest in playing the guitar. I saw a book at the library called "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Playing the Guitar" which I thought was kind of a strange title. I didn't know whether to bring it home for him or not. I don't want him to think that I think he's a complete idiot. ;-) I came home and asked him if he wanted it, then on my next library trip I got it, along with one for me, "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Nutrition". I'd hesitate to give one of these books as a gift though, wouldn't you? LoL.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Not exactly flattering is it? :o(

Anonymous said...

I guess that I would not give one, but it would be appropiate if I received one!!! LOL!!
My kids just bought themselves a Gibson Electic Guitars and are having fun playing with them. I made them keep their aucustic ones!! I know teach them from their books with their Acustic and they use their electric!! It is so much fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails