Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Studies.

We finished studying the digestive system yesterday and our curriculum book suggested dramatizing digestion. I thought it sounded kind of crazy but it turned out to be lots of fun. The 2 little kids pretended to be the food we dramatized the digestive process on them, on the king sized bed, using pillows for teeth and blankets for everything else. Hard to picture, I'm sure, but it was hilarious and as a result, my 7-year-old can explain how the whole process works. My older son only wanted to watch and it's kind of good, cause he's a big boy and probably would have been kind of hard to digest. The 2 younger kids were running around saying "Digest me again!" That's not something you hear every day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say love your blog!!!

Angela Jett
Marketing Services Consultant
The Old Schoolhouse Magazine, LLC
ajett@TheHomeschoolMagazine.com

Fatcat said...

Angela:
Thanks for reading and for the nice comment!

Possum Pearl:
I hope you are having an easier time now and everybody's healthy again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails